ROLL-UP SHEET DOORS
ROLL-UP SHEET DOORS
coiling steel sheet doors available in a range of gauges and colors
Roll-up sheet doors are ideal for mini warehouse and storage facilities. Constructed from 26ga by 24 in wide sheets of steel roll formed with integral grooves that are hemmed together to form a continuous sheet guided vertically by roll formed guides.
Installed by AAA Garage Door Inc.
Get your free FREE consultation
- Design your garage door using our garage door configurator tool
- After purchase, a licensed, local expert will come out to complete a site inspection and verify measurements
- Once your door is built, an expert installer will deliver materials, install your garage door and properly clean up the job site
Or Call Us 305-702-0113
Trusted & Authorized Dealer
We are proud to be an authorized dealer of the world’s top manufacturers. and we are committed to offering the best possible prices and top and safe service to our customers. We are confident that you will find the perfect garage door for your needs, and we look forward to serving you.
|160C||Heavy Duty||12" Coil|
|157C||Medium Duty||12" Coil|
|150C||Light Duty||9" Coil|
COMMERCIAL GARAGE DOORS: COILING / ROLL UP SHEET DOORS
Constructed from 26ga by 24 in wide sheets of steel roll formed with integral grooves that are hemmed together to form a continuous sheet guided vertically by roll formed guides. Sheet coils around a spring loaded shaft above the header as the door is opened. Designed with ease of installation in mind.
High Performance Hardware upgrade available
|160C||Heavy Duty||12″ Coil|
|157C||Medium Duty||12″ Coil|
|150C||Light Duty||9″ Coil|
Features and Benefits
- 26 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel curtain with a baked-on silicone polyester top coat.
- Roll-formed guides of hot-dipped galvanized steel (18 gauge 150C, 16 gauge 157C and 12 gauge 160C).
- Self-lubricating wearstrips on curtain prevent metal-to-metal contact and muffle door noise.
- Curtains are prepainted inside and out to inhibit rust. Hot-dipped, galvanized steel is painted with primer and given a tough oven-baked silicone polyester top coat, to provide the most rust-resistant steel door available.
- Heavy-duty bottom bar withstands the external elements.
- Full bulb-type bottom weatherstrip ensures proper fit along irregular floors.
BAKED-ON SILICONE POLYESTER PAINT